|29th IBIMA Conference
3 - 4 May 2017
registration fee includes all the following:
- 29th IBIMA Conference proceedings in an electronic format on an Official IBIMA USB.
- Classification of IBIMA Proceedings in the Library of the USA Congress. ISBN: 978-0-9860419-7-6.
- Attending all conference sessions, workshops, and/or tutorials
- 1st Day and 2nd Day Lunches (sponsored by the conference organization)
- All coffee breaks and networking activites
- Filling and classifying work after the conference activities to prepare the 29th IBIMA proceedings for indexing at major indexes including Thomson Reuters (ISI) and SCOPUS.
- Regular registration : US $585 (max 2 papers with this fee, $195 for each additional paper) per same participant
- Student registration : US $385 first paper, ($195 for second paper) per same participant (students can have max. of only 2 papers)
- Virtual registration : US $295 first paper ($195 for each additional paper for the same registered author) ........ read more
- Non Author: US $385
Please Note: Only registered authors will be allowed into the conference area and will be the only ones who will received security name badges.
While all are encouraged to register and attend the conference, at least one author per accepted paper must register for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings. for questions, please e-mail the conference organization at main e-mail address.